HPCL RECRUITMENT 2016
HPCL careers 2016 – Apply Online for 62 R & D Professional & Officer Posts: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Kolkata has invited applications for the recruitment of R & D Professional, R & D Officer, Safety, Information Systems, Legal Officer & Officer Trainee – HR vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-06-2016 from 12:00 hrs to 30-06-2016 to 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given bellow…
Total Posts: 62
Detail About R & D Officer, 13 Posts
1. FCC: 01 Post
2. Hydroprocess: 03 Posts
3. Nano Technology: 01 Post
4. Process Design and Scale up: 03 Posts
5. Crude Evaluation and Fuel Testing: 01 Post
6. Bioprocess: 01 Post
7. Petrochemicals/ Polymers: 02 Posts
8. Catalysis: 01 Post
Detail About R & D Professionals, 21 Posts
1. FCC -Manager/Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 02 Posts
2. Hydroprocessing -Manager/Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 03 Posts
3. Catalysis -Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 04 Posts
4. Nanotechnology- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 03 Posts
5. Process Design and Scale Up- Manager: 01 Post
6. Crude Evaluation and Fuel Testing- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 01 Post
7. Analytical -Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 03 Posts
8. Bioprocess- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 02 Posts
9. Petrochemicals/ Polymers- Manager/ Dy. Manager: 01 Post
10. Corrosion study/ metallurgy- Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer: 01 Post
Detail About Safety, Information Systems, Legal Officer & Officer Trainee – HR, 28 Posts
1. Officer Trainee – HR: 06 Posts
2. Safety officer: 09 Posts
3. Information Systems Officer: 08 Posts
4. Officer Legal: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be 33 to 40 years for R & D Professional, 27 years por c1 to c2, 30 years for c3, 26 years for C4 as on 30-06-2016. Age relaxation as per government rule.
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M Tech/ ME in Chemical and B Tech/ BE in Chemical for Post a1, a2, a4, a5, a6, Ph.D. in Chemistry (Catalysis/ Materials/ Chemical Engineering.) for Post a3, Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering for Post a8, Ph.D. in Polymers/ Polyolefin/ Petrochemicals/ Related areas for Post a9, M.Tech in Chemical engineering or Metallurg for a10, Degree in Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Biotechnology and Regular Full time M.Tech/ME in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology for Post b1 to b6, Ph.D in Polymers/polyolefin/ petrochemicals etc for Post b7, Ph.D in Chemistry (catalysis, and M.Sc and B.Sc in relevant area of chemical sciences for Post b8, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or MBA for Post c1, Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology & Degree or diploma in industrial safety for Post c2, B.E. / B.Tech for Post c3, Graduation in Law for Post c4 with relevant experience.
Selection Process for HPCL Careers: Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.610/- + Rs.35/- bank charges through challan at State Bank of India in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001. No fee for SC/ ST, PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 01-06-2016 from 12:00 hrs to 30-06-2016 to 23:59 hrs.
Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2016 from 12:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2016 to 23:59 hrs.
For more details like pay scale & and other information click on the link given below….