NCERT Recruitment 2016 – Applications are invited by National Council of Educational Research & Training New Delhi for the post of 11 Junior Project Fellow on Contract Basic. Walk-in-Interview 13 & 14 June 2016. Read below for other information about age, education qualification, how to apply etc.
NCERT Vacancy Details:
No of posts: 11
Post Name: Junior Project Fellow
1. Green School Practices under Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
2. A Study of Factors affecting the implementation of Quality Improvement Initiative in terms of Achievement of its objectives in Madhya Pradesh
3. Development of e-material in Teaching Learning of Environmental Studies at the Primary Level
4. Development of e-material in Teaching Learning of Mathematics at the Primary Level for Massive Online Open Course
5. A Case Study on Implementation of Amendments, Guidelines and Clarifications Issued on RTE Act
FOR MORE VACANCIES NCERT Recruitment
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Education/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Hindi/ English/ Child Development with minimum 55% marks.
Method of selection: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may walk in interview with resume along with all supporting documents original as well as photocopies. Documents should be self-attested, candidate advise to bring one identification card (id card). Walk-in-interview on 13 & 14-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m. following address
Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 01 to 06 13-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 07 to 11 14-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Timing 09:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
The Department of Elementary Education (DEE),
4th Floor, Room No. 415, G.B. Pant Blocko NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Notification Download